Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Favorites; The List

Yesterday I was looking thru one of my old magazines.  The staff of the magazine listed out their favorite scrapbooking things called *What We Use And Love*.  This inspired me to start listing things about myself.  I have already done the brainstorming; the listing.  Now all I need to do is think of a cute *All About Me* design.


Here is my list of favorites........


camera:  Lime green Polaroid i835


printers/scanner/copier/fax:  Epson and HP


Trimmer:  The green one by Provo Craft


Adhesives:  glue sticks, glue dots, Glue Arts Glue Glider *pink and green*


Die cut machine:  Provo Craft's Cricut Create and Cricut Expression


Online Processing:  CVS.com


Must Have Tools:  Punches by Martha Stewart, Marvy Uchida, EK Success and Fiskars


Embellies:  flowers, 3D stickers, clear stickers, ribbon,  chipboard, and all kinds of bling (ZVA Creative, Prima, Studio 18, Darice and etc)


Colors:  green, red, orange, purple (happy colors)

No comments:

Post a Comment