Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Everything Scrapp'n April 2010 Guest Design Team



For the Guest Design Team position, I had to make 2 projects.  A layout was one project and 2 cards are 1 project.  I was on a roll with cardmaking.  I made 4 cards and 1 layout.  I came across a pink and black gift set in my stash that I forgot all about.  Those colors and sequin inspired me to buy it.  It also inspired my projects I submitted.

The following is my inspiration, cards and layout that I submitted.












































































Check out the Everything Scrappin store, blog and ning group:

2 comments:

  1. i love the detail you use on your layouts and the colors!! very vibrant cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your love of bling! It took me a while to add it to my layouts but now I can't live without it.

    ReplyDelete