Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Favorite Quotes/Scripture

"Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body."-"Proverbs 16:24




"Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God; everyone who loves is born of God and knows God."--1 John 4:7




"Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."--Luke 6:37



"Let us know, let us press on to know the Lord; his appearing is as sure as the dawn."--Hosea 6:3





"Do not lag in zeal, be ardent in spirit, serve the Lord."--Romans 12:11



"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer."--Psalm 19:14




"Strive for the greater gifts. And I will show you a still more excellent way."--1 Corinthians 12:31



"The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; I have a goodly heritage. I bless the Lord who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me."--Psalm 16:6-7





This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.--Psalm 118:24




"For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope."--Jeremiah 29:11



"We walk by faith, not by sight."--2 Corinthians 5:7



"May the Lord make you increase and abound in love for one another and for all, just as we abound in love for you."--1 Thessalonians 3:12



"Then you will walk on your way securely and your foot will not stumble. If you sit down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet."--Proverbs 3:23-24



"You have faith and I have works.' Show me your faith apart from your works, and I by my works will show you my faith. You believe that God is one; you do well."--James 2:18-19

No comments:

Post a Comment