Thursday, October 17, 2013

What a wonderful day today was in the DC/MD/VA area!!!

What a wonderful day today was in the DC/MD/VA area!!!  The federal government shutdown has ended.  I did an Imaginisce sketch challenge.  I met a cutie pie name Brandon.  I got pampered with a pedicure, eye wax and massage.  I went to Michaels to get some Hero Arts Stamps and left with more than I had intended:  4 Hero Arts stamps, 2 Hampton Arts stamps, 1 Craftsman stamp and 6 Studio G stamps.  Not to mention that I racked up on Recollections goodies that were/are 40% off.  Then I went to Hobby Lobby and got some Paper Studio goodies that were 50% off.

Check out my new stamping goodies:






































 
Yummy right?  I can't wait to play around with them.
 
Check out my Imaginisce sketch challenge entry:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the link to the challenge just in case you might want to participate:  http://www.imaginisceblog.com/2013/10/october-monthly-challenge-and.html.  Pull out your Imaginisce goodies and get to scrappin.
 
Bye for now!  Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment