Sunday, October 20, 2013

The weekend has gone by toooooo fast.

I had a nice weekend. 

Saturday, I went to a fun fundraiser crop in Bowie hosted by Michele Herring at Mt. Oak Church.  I also went to Hobby Lobby in Laurel and Michael's in Bowie.  Then I went to the Regal Bowie to see "Baggage Claim".  It was a funny movie with some chocolate eye candy.  The plot was predictable though.  It was entertaining as a movie should be.

Sunday, I slept, watched TV, unpacked my stuff from the crop on Saturday, tidied up my scrap room, scanned my layouts from yesterday, and just goofed off.  It was a carefree day!  I only have 1 regret:  I overslept and missed church.  At least I did watch some tele-evangelists on cable.

Here are 5 of the 6 layouts that I created Saturday.  1 of them I need to add some finishing touches to it.


 






































 
 

 

Have a wonderful and blessed week.  Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment