Thursday, February 18, 2010

Today's Daily Word: In the Now

I live in the now and draw from each moment all the good it holds for me.

My future holds a field of infinite possibilities. My past holds the things that have already happened, whether they brought joy or challenge. But this present moment is the only time I can create my life experiences and my relationship with God and others.


In this now moment, I keep my thoughts positive and choose words and actions that invite others to join in a world of peace, abundance and harmony. Centered in God's presence within me and everyone, I draw from each moment all the good it holds.


Aware of the unlimited possibilities of the future and mindful of all I have learned from the past, I give thanks for this now moment.


Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me.--Psalm 51:10

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your Blog and have enjoyed looking at the sketches and your creations from those sketches. This is definitely a blog I'll remember to visit regularly. Thank you for sharing the "God in YOU" with us!

    ScrapCheryl

    ReplyDelete