Tuesday, February 16, 2010

*Thank You* and Just My Sketches Design Team Layout 2/15/2010 Reveal









Here is the link for the 2/15/2010 challenge:
http://a-scrapaddicts-sketches.blogspot.com/2010/02/layout-sketch-reveal-and-challenge-feb_15.html

Here is the sketch we had to do and my take:









































Title:
  • Thank You

Journaling reads:
God, thank you for the winter.
Thank you for the birds.
Thank you for the snow.
I love all this beauty so.

Supplies:
  • Retail Inc. *Let It Snow Collection* layered stickers # 234 03 0773
  • MAMBI blue glittered snowflakes # EP-24, # AKLM-Snowflake, # 6058
  • scraps
  • Cricut Cartridge *Beyond Birthdays*
  • Glue Glider Pro

1 comment:

  1. Your layout is just beautiful! I think it is wonderful that you are thankful to God for this wnter. I love the changing seasons and the beauty that each brings.

    ReplyDelete