Yes it's true. It can be done! I am combining 4 challenges into 1 layout. When I saw the challenge located at http://granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.com/2014/02/february-sketch-challenge-and-january.html, I was instantly inspired.
This is what I am combining into 1 layout:
For the tic, tac, toe: I used bow, heart and doodling.
For the word challenge: I used XOXO.
Here is my masterpiece:
1. KI Memories Glitz & Glitter Stickers, Happy Words White # 4936
2. We R Memory Keepers Love Struck Designer Scrapbook Pad # 61567-5
3. baby blue cardstock
4. large pink doily
5. medium white doily
6. Recollections 3D Valentine **hearts** # 309468, 86955-2013-09
7. Recollections sticker baby blue **bows** # 211515, 45857-2011-11
8. Sharpie to **doodle** near love & smile & the "o" of XOXO