Here is my layout called "Something I was proud of in 2012" and my journaling:
Something I was proud of in 2012:
· I paid off a lot of charge cards. Debt reduction!!
· I started getting rid of junk in my townhouse. I don’t want unnecessary stuff moved to my new house.
· I made the design teams of Nuts About Sketches and Child Play Challenges.
· I was a Guest Designer at A Cherry on Top and Birds of a Feather Kit Club.
· I was a fan feature at Practical Scrappers 10/3/2012 and 11/22/2012.
· I was a September Favorite at Creative Scrappers (a sketch blog).
· I was published in Scrapstreet Magazine in February and March.
· I was published on Sketch Savvy’s site twice.
· My 9 y/o son started drawing some awesome pictures and writing poetry.
· My daddy gave me a surprise party for my birthday in August.
· My son got a 1st place ribbon for his science project in May 2012; 3rd grade.
· My son was the best player on his flag football team. He is fast! Plus he was the only child to make a touchdown the entire season.