Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Mail From Birds of a Feather Kit Company


got some happy mail today from Birds of a Feather Kit Company.  This is what the email said......


Hi Monique!
 
Thank you for your application. I would love to extend a Guest Designer position to you for the month of December, 2012! You will receive your kit by mid-November and at that time you will also have the opportunity to purchase kit-extras at a 20% discount.
 
If for some reason December is NOT a good month for you, please let me know asap! Otherwise I will go ahead and announce you as a December Guest Designer.
 
Historically I have had a very hard time selling December kits, (I am assuming because it's the holidays, etc.), so in order to get the extra exposure I feel it will need, two guest designers were chosen for that month. I hope you don't mind sharing :)
 
If you have any questions at all, just ask! And so excited to have you on board!
 
 
am so excited about this news.  They have already announced the Guest Designers today on Facebook.  http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Birds-of-a-Feather-Kit-Co/129975560387827
 
Thanks Birds of a Feather for selecting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment