Monday, February 1, 2010

*Life*: Younique You Challenge -and- My Sketch World Challenge

Creative Scrapbooking Divas is having a *Younique You Challenge*:
http://divascreativas.ning.com/events/younique-you

My Sketch World is having a Sketch-A-Thon:
http://mysketchworld.blogspot.com/2010/02/sketch-thon-february-1st-sketch.html

I did 1 layout for both challenges.










































Supplies:

DCWV *Be Mine* Stack # PS-005-00058
American Crafts *Roller Rink* Glitter Letter Stickers # 42863
scraps
Studio 18 rhinestone strass # IG66073
EK Success/Jolee's by You # JJNA034B Butterfly stickers
My Sketch World Sketch-A-Thon 2/1/2010
pop dots

Journaling from *Daily Word*:

I am enthusiastic about life!




My enthusiasm grows as I focus on God's presence within me and within others. As my appreciation of the sacredness of all expands, I not only dare to dream and set goals, but also to pursue them.


I bring enthusiasm and creativity to all I do. I actively engage in my relationships with family and friends. I find joy wherever I invest my time. Spirit within guides me in everyday tasks as well as in exciting new adventures.


This day and every day, I set my course on a journey of discovery. The goodness of God is constantly being revealed to me. I find great satisfaction in being an expression of divine goodness toward others.


Brothers and sisters, be all the more eager to confirm your call and election, for if you do this, you will never stumble.--2 Peter 1:10

No comments:

Post a Comment