Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Mail From Birds of a Feather Kit Company


I got some happy mail today from Birds of a Feather Kit Company.  This is what the email said......


Hi Monique!
 
Thank you for your application. I would love to extend a Guest Designer position to you for the month of December, 2012! You will receive your kit by mid-November and at that time you will also have the opportunity to purchase kit-extras at a 20% discount.
 
If for some reason December is NOT a good month for you, please let me know asap! Otherwise I will go ahead and announce you as a December Guest Designer.
 
Historically I have had a very hard time selling December kits, (I am assuming because it's the holidays, etc.), so in order to get the extra exposure I feel it will need, two guest designers were chosen for that month. I hope you don't mind sharing :)
 
If you have any questions at all, just ask! And so excited to have you on board!
 
 
I am so excited about this news.  They have already announced the Guest Designers today on Facebook.  http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Birds-of-a-Feather-Kit-Co/129975560387827
 
Thanks Birds of a Feather for selecting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment